The personal data we collect from you is used to provide the services you sign up for. Gathered and provided data, will be secure and confidentially kept by taking into account security measures in order to avoid non authorized access or use, data manipulation, loss or destruction.
Anytime can you exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection or data portability by sending a letter to the data controller and by filling any of the forms you can find on the Spanish supervisory authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos/AEPD) website.
The personal data provided will be kept for the needed period to comply with legal obligations, or until its erasure is requested by the interested party and the latter is entitled to do so.
THE COMPANY is entitled to the processing of personal data by meanings of the consent provided by you upon signing up, subscribing to our newsletter, contacting us and/or placing an order, as set out in article 6.1.a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data and the legitimate interest of the Responsible for the maintenance of the commercial relationship.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to any other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose/s, in the cases provided for by Law, as well as in specific cases, of which THE COMPANY will expressly inform you.
No international transfers will be made.
PROFILES AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKERS
Neither profiles are developed nor automated decisions are taken with the data you provide.
Berbetores Industrial S.L. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights found of the website as well as the contents therein. In accordance to articles 8 y 32.1.2 of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication are strictly forbidden unless it exists company authorization.
CONTROLLER: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: BERBETORES INDUSTRIAL, S.L., con NIF: B3325155
Address: POLG. INDUSTRIAL MAQUA 17, 33418-GOZON-ASTURIAS-SPAIN
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- Access: You have the right to know what data the ENTITY is processing.
- Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Restriction of Processing: In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of your data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object: In certain circumstances, you may object to your data processing. In that case, the ENTITY will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists in transmission of the data from the CONTROLLER to another new CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and by request of the same one).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter to BERBETORES INDUSTRIAL, S.L., POLG. INDUSTRIAL MAQUA 17, 33418- GOZON-ASTURIAS-SPAIN or sending an e-mail to email@example.com You also have the right to file a claim before the supervisory authority regarding Data Protection, currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.THE COMPANY reserves its right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced with the due advance, so that the user has perfect knowledge of its content.